A. Preliminary Planning and Consultation
Design discussions with Owner to determine the exact operational needs for the facility. Provide preliminary equipment plan with a reasonable amount of changes for all area’s covered in this agreement
B. Equipment Plan and Elevations
Furnish a detailed equipment plan and equipment schedule submitted for owner approval.
C. Equipment Specifications
Provide detailed specifications for each piece of equipment indicating Item number, quantity, description, standard specifications and optional accessories.
D. Mechanical and Electrical Rough-in and Connection Plan
Provide a detailed electrical plan and mechanical plan showing all utility connections, for each piece of equipment. This plan will show the recommended rough-in locations and method of connection to avoid unsanitary conditions due to electrical conduits, disconnects, water lines located incorrectly. Rough-in drawing shall show all vertical and horizontal dimension.
E. Bid Review & Project Inspection
Provide equipment proposal bid review and evaluation. Provide project inspection upon completion of Kitchen Contractor’s work. Provide written approval to the owner or list deficiencies.
(1) Food Service Equipment Plans: for approximately 2,500 square feet of kitchen/bar and service facilities.
(2) Equipment Schedules: on drawings that will include Item Number, Quantity, Description, Manufacturer, Model Number.
(3) Plumbing Rough-In Drawings: with horizontal and vertical dimensions and Connection Schedules. Furnish spec sheet book in pdf to engineers.
(4) Electrical Rough-In Drawings: with horizontal and vertical dimensions and Connection Schedules Furnish spec sheet book in pdf to engineers.
(5) Elevation Drawings: of equipment as necessary,
(6) 3D Views as necessary